VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT LEASING
Vehicle and Equipment Leasing is our specialty. The business of our Company is to understand YOUR Company’s needs, and direct you to the right Lease or Purchase. We assign an Account Manager to work with you, who has experience in vehicle and equipment leasing and acquisition.
Whether you service a local area or have franchises all over Canada, we have the ability to supply your needs. By effectively managing your vehicle fleet to avoid unnecessary repair costs, and lost business, due to vehicle downtime we reduce your expenses. The team at Surgenor National Leasing has this expertise.
- Access to fleet pricing and manufacturers’ fleet programs
- Open-ended leases tailored to YOUR unique requirements
- An experienced Account Manager who makes the effort to understand your business needs.
- Lease terms tailored to your Company’s requirements.
- We search for any Special Fleet Incentives, that may apply to your Industry, or Associations that you belong to, and then use them to lower your costs.
- We use our relationships with Manufacturers to secure Vehicles or Equipment on a timely basis.
- We oversee and coordinate vehicle up-fitting to install the specific equipment that you need to work efficiently and effectively.
- We have access to one of the largest vehicle rental fleets in Canada and are able to get slightly used vehicles, if you do not need new .
- We prepare comprehensive condition reports for all vehicles before disposal, so that you know why you got the resale price you did, at the lease-end.
- Regular review of life cycle costs, with a specific focus on proper depreciation rates for you.
The SNL Commercial Leasing Program is designed to provide you with the services utilized by large corporations, which have in-house fleet departments, without the huge expense. If your business is growing, or perhaps you have some older vehicles with rising maintenance costs, that you want to dispose of, we are here to help.
Our Account Managers are Professionals and are all licensed by the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC). They provide unbiased information regarding all models of cars and trucks to help in the selection of the vehicle(s) that suits you best. As an independent leasing company, we are not focused on a particular brand or model, but rather on YOUR application needs and budget. This ensures that we find the best value for your money.
For more information on how we can help you with your fleet, please contact us