When your vehicles are out on the road, they are making you money. Your business is your livelihood. Chances are that your vehicle needs will be different than the business next door. Why trust your business to a regular dealer when you can deal with a company whose business it is to know YOUR business. Dedicated Account Managers with experience in commercial vehicles and equipment are ready to help you grow your business.
Over time vehicles are subjected to wear and tear. Whether you service a small local area or have franchises all over Canada, the ability to reduce maintenance expenses is dependent on effective optimization of your vehicle fleet.
Good fleet optimization avoids unnecessary repair costs, lost business due to vehicle downtime, and increased fuel consumption. Knowing how to avoid these unnecessary costs is an important part of managing your company. The team at Surgenor National Leasing has the expertise to show you how we can effectively manage your fleet and you save money.
We don't just lease cars and trucks:
Surgenor National Leasing is able to lease a variety of vehicles and items. Here is just a sample of what our clients leased last year: (Cadillac SRX, GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4x4, Chevrolet Express Extended Wheelbase with customized shelving and ladder racks, Honda Civic Sedan, Ford F350 Dual Rear Wheel with landscapers dump box, Ford F350 Dual Rear Wheel with landscapers dump box, United enclosed trailer, Hino 268 with 24ft box and hydraulic lift, Rayco Stump Cutter, Manitou Forklift, Ram Promaster City, GMC 16ft Cube van with ramp, Equipment trailer, Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit passenger bus, GMC Acadia, Grand Caravan with wheelchair modification, Backhoe)
· Access to a full range of manufacturer fleet pricing
· Extensive network of fleet focused dealers
· Lowest fleet pricing and manufacturer programs available
· Open-ended leases tailored to each client's unique requirements
· Direct interaction with experienced Account Managers throughout the management of your account
· Terms tailored to your company's profile and individual needs
· Negotiated competitive assistance to provide maximum leverage on vehicle acquisitions
· Relationships with Manufacturers to guarantee product availability, order tracking, and warranty administration
· Coordinate and oversee vehicle up fits
· Comprehensive condition reports provided on all disposals to maximize accountability
· All disposals are managed professionally through an auction network ensuring full accountability
· Regular review of life cycle costs, specific focus on effective depreciation rates
The SNL Commercial Leasing Program is designed to provide you with all the professional services utilized by large corporations with fleet management departments. Whether your fleet consists of two vehicles or fifty, we can assist you. If your business is growing or perhaps you have some older vehicles with rising maintenance costs, we are here to help.
As an SNL client, you will have access to an entire range of manufacturer fleet pricing on most makes and models of cars and trucks, as well as equipment. We have relationships with vehicle and equipment manufacturers, as well as with an extensive network of fleet focused dealers. This gives our customers the lowest fleet pricing and manufacturer programs available, along with the convenience that comes with a dedicated account manager.
Our account managers are all licensed by the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC), and provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of cars and trucks to help in the selection of the vehicle(s) that suits them best. We provide all the necessary data to compare relevant make or model, warranties, standard equipment, safety items, mechanical specs, and dimensions. As an independent leasing company, we are not focused on a particular brand or model, but rather on your application, needs and budget. This ensures we find you the best value for your money.
At SNL, we do not believe in a one size fits all solution. Whether you drive 10,000 km/year or 60,000 km/year, our open-ended leases are tailored to your specific requirements. At the end of each lease we develop the most efficient disposal plan that best fits the type of vehicle, year, make, and condition.
For more information on how we can help you with your fleet, please contact us: